Birth Record Frame Sterling silver picture frames by Cunill
This frame is designed to hold a vertical or portrait-oriented photo. Frame measures 4 3/4" Wide by 6 1/4 " in height and holds an image 2 3/4" Wide by 4 1/4" in height. Features a stork with baby on the top and alphabet blocks on the bottom. The sides are adorned with fun animals, trees, a large clock and a cow jumping over a moon.
The areas to engrave this frame are very specific and quite small. Below are the places and formats we recommend using for your engraving.
- Length engraved on the top left of the frame in the Moon. (ex. 21")
- Time of Birth engraved in the clock face. (Clock hands point to time of birth. No AM or PM)
- Birthdate is engraved on the bottom left of the frame, in the flat spot underneath "Arrived". (ex. 7-31-16)
- Birth Weight will be engraved on the bottom right, in the flat area underneath "Weight". (ex. 8lb 2oz)
- The large oval area in the bottom middle of the frame is for the name or a monogram. (ex. John or JSE)
- Pounds and Ounces will be abbreviated as "lb" and oz" without an "s" or "." unless specifically requested.
Personalize your Frame for only $7.75!
All engraving will be sized appropriately to fit your item, and the price includes however many letters and numbers we can fit on one side. Please allow 2-3 business days for engraving, or please call us to order if you need an item engraved within 24 business hours.
To add engraving to an item, simply add it to your Shopping Cart, and click on the engraving option listed below the item.
Click on any style to see the complete alphabet!
(3 letters only)
(1 or 3 letters)
(Monogram, same as Style 310)